Sixth Form Enrichment
Sixth form enrichment offer
We believe that sixth form should be about far more than academia (essential though those top grades are!). As such we offer the following opportunities for students to develop themselves as individuals, learn new skills and contribute to the wider community during their 5th day offer.
- St Vincent De Paul Society
- Sixth form leadership team opportunities (Heads of school, house captains, sixth form council representatives)
- Subject mentoring for younger students
- Sixth form sports and leisure activities including use of the school fitness suite
- Career ready partnership
- BTEC Law
- GCSE film studies
- Extended project qualification
- Volunteering at local Hospice
- Charity fundraising
- Work experience
- Sixth form fundraising and events committee
- Leading clubs and societies for the lower school
- Chaplaincy working group
- Careers workshops and online learning opportunities
- Alumni mentoring scheme
…and many others!
If you have any questions about any of these amazing opportunities please speak to Justin or Mrs Lawrence in the sixth form office.