Friends of St Alban's
We are the school's Parent Association and actively support the work of the school
We organise events aimed at raising money for the benefit of students at the school. Meetings are held termly and we are always looking for new members but if you are unable to attend meetings then you can volunteer at events on an ad hoc basis. All profits go to help fund school projects such as equipment and reward schemes.
If you are interested in finding out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Giving Machine
Just a reminder that if you shop online, you can raise a free cash donation with every purchase if you join www.TheGivingMachine.co.uk. It’s really simple, you enter your favourite shops via TheGivingMachine and a percentage of your shopping bill is converted into a cash donation for us, at no extra cost to you. With over 2,000 stores participating including Amazon, John Lewis and Tesco taking part, you can really help make a difference.
Further details here
- Quiz Pimms & Chips 19th May 2018
- Firework Night 2nd November 2018
This year we have raised money from
- Quiz nights
- Pamper Evening
- Barclays(match giving)
- Refreshments at school events
- Second hand uniform sales
- Bank interest
- Giving Machine - Please register if you are not already.
- 200 Club - please click here for an application form
We have funded
- Laptop for SEN Department
- School Reward scheme pins for students
- The School House Trophy
- Attendance Record BBQ - annual event
- School PCs
- Tablet PCs for PE dept
- TV for Gaming Club
- Table tennis equipment
Thank you for supporting us.
Sharon Cullum (Chair)